Twinkies (demise) Reborn!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is sad. I will miss Snowballs. And those little hockey puck's of delight, the Ding-Dong.

I rarely, if ever, eat any of their products, but occasionally a pink snowball really, really hits the spot.

Now the comedians won't have anything to slam when it comes to shelf life of food. No more Twinkies to trash!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I never actually had a pink snowball...always wanted one just never got around to budgeting for eating it

Will have to hurry

I rarely, if ever, eat any of their products, but occasionally a pink snowball really, really hits the spot.

Now the comedians won't have anything to slam when it comes to shelf life of food. No more Twinkies to trash!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And lawyers will no longer be able to use the twinkie defense. They will have to come up with new tactics. A hummus induced homicidal fit? Nah. Won't work. :ROFLMAO:

I haven't had a Twinky in probably 40 years. It's not really on my list of preferred foods, but I may have to have one again just for nostalgia's sake before they're gone forever.

There's talk that another company is looking to buy them out but no mention of which company that is. The TV news has reported brisk sales of Hostess products since the announcement.

I never cared for Twinkies but I still love Ding Dongs and Ho Ho's :yum:

Hubby enjoys the snowballs but only when they are green at St Patrick's Day LOL plus he thinks their fruit pies are the best.

Guess I better hit the store and get some of those into the freezer before they are all gone.

I understand hoarding and price gauging are already in effect. Unbelievable.

I was just at supermarket and saw woman with like 6 large boxes of twinkies.... She was sad to see them go.
I think they'll be bought out

My store was almost out. I got the last box of Ho-Ho's and I got two Snowball, two Twinkie and two Ding Dong small packages. I didn't buy everything off the shelves, I left some for others but there was not much left. I hope they bring out more from the back. I was hoping to score a fruit pie or two. =o(

What do twinkies taste like guys?

They are a yellow sponge cake with no real taste and an artificial cream filling. Again no taste. Have no idea why they are so popular. Maybe because they are indestructible. They never go stale or become hard. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom