Beef Tenderloin, curried

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chef Maloney

Senior Cook
This is wonderful. A treat. Good with other cuts of meat too. Also good w/Chicken Breast:yum:

BEEF TENDERLOIN CURRIED

Beef Tenderloins, 3 or 4 / approx. 6oz. each
1 Tblsp. Soy Sauce
1/2 tsp. Black Pepper

SAUCE

1 cup Coconut Milk (divided)
1 Tblsp. Green Curry Paste
1 Tblsp. Brown Sugar
1 Tblsp. Fish Sauce
1 Tblsp. Lime Juice
Peanuts, roasted, crushed
Fresh Cilantro Leaves

Rub Soy Sauce & Pepper into Meat.
Heat 1/2 of the Coconut Milk, Stir-in the Curry Paste. Bring to Simmering.
Add the rest of the Coconut Milk, Sugar, Fish Sauce. Stir & Bring to Simmering for several minutes to thicken slightly.
Turn off the heat and stir in the Lime Juice.
Cook the Steaks on the Grill until desired.
Slice meat thin & garnish w/Sauce, Cilantro & Peanuts.
eat. smile. :)

Last edited:
Chef, this sounds right up my alley, thank you, I will certainly try this with chicken breasts :)

Now that I think about it, I've never had curried beef ... lamb, chicken, all kinds of seafood and 1001 different vegetables, but not cow! Gonna try this one for sure.

We are going to have this next week...with chicken, will let you know how it goes Chef :)

Now that I think about it, I've never had curried beef ... lamb, chicken, all kinds of seafood and 1001 different vegetables, but not cow! Gonna try this one for sure.

We are going to have this next week...with chicken, will let you know how it goes Chef :)

OK great! I know you are gonna love that sauce. Don't forget the peanuts & cilantro :yum:

Chef, we are having this recipe tonight...but having it with chicken instead of beef, I will let you know how it goes :)

Looking forward to it ;)

Chef, we had this tonight and we loved it :yum:

It was delicious with the chicken and we are going to try it with the beef too :)

Thank you for such a lovely recipe :)

Back
Top Bottom