Quotes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Hey guys :)

Got some quotes you really like, put them here :)

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything

Last edited:
"A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind as well as the body."
-Benjamin Franklin

"There are no easy answers...but there are simple answers. We must have the courage to do what we know is morally right."
-Ronald Reagan

Once you can accept the universe
as matter expanding into nothing
that is something, wearing stripes
with plaid comes easy.
Albert Einstein

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”

~~ Buddha

"Happiness cannot come from without. It must come from within."
-Helen Keller

and those who were seen dancing
were thought to be insane
by those who could not
hear the music
Nietzsche

"What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us."
Helen Keller

"Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again more intelligently."
-Henry Ford

"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do."
Mother Teresa

“For All Sad Words Of Tongue And Pen, The Saddest Are These, ‘It Might Have Been’.” John Greenleaf Whittier

I can’t promise that I will be here for the rest of your life…but, I can promise that I’ll love you for the rest of mine~~~~

It is for us to pray not for tasks equal to our powers, but for powers equal to our tasks, to go forward with a great desire forever beating at the door of our hearts as we travel toward our distant goal.
-- Helen Keller

It is wonderful how much time good people spend fighting the devil. If they would only expend the same amount of energy loving their fellow men, the devil would die in his own tracks of ennui.
-- Helen Keller

Getting old ain't for sissies. Bette Davis

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom