Girlscouts thin mint cheesecake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nicole

Washing Up
Thin Mints Cheesecake By Eric Dowty, Culinary Student The Art Institute of Washington.
Crust:
2 cups Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies, Crumbled.
3 tbs Sugar.
2 oz Melted Butter.

Filling:
24 oz Cream Cheese at room temperature.
2/3 cup Sugar.
3 Eggs.
1 tsp. Peppermint Extract /syrup.
Green Food coloring to your desire.
Fresh Mint Sprig for Garnish.

Procedure:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees 2. For crust, crumble Thin Mint cookies and combine with sugar and butter. 3. Press into bottom of a 9 inch springform pan and set aside. 4. For filling, beat cream cheese with sugar in a mixer. 5. Add eggs to mixer one at a time, blending well between additions. 6. Add the peppermint syrup and food coloring. 7. Pour into pan over crust. 8. Place in oven, Bake at 350F for 40-45 minutes, or until set. 9. Garnish with fresh mint and crumbled Thin Mints.

I love you nicole!! :LOL: Thin mints are my all time favorite cookie & this recipe looks devine & easy too. I can't wait to try it!! Thanks!! :D

Crewks, I have been waiting a year to make this cake. Then I lost it. But, as you can see i found it. Iam making this tom.

Nicole, it'll be a week or two before I get to try it but I have a couple of boxes of thin mints stashed in the back of the freezer that no one knows about. ;) I have too many sweets hanging around that need to be eaten first.

Rats, rats, and double rats!! WHY didn't I order Thin Mints this year????? (because you were trying to not import too many fattening goodies into the house, idiot)

Well, I made the cheesecake... Came out beautifully but, wasn't as good as I thought it would have been. I rate it a 6.

did everybody but me know about keebler's fudge shoppe grasshopper cookies tasting just like the thin mints sold by the girl scouts? yup, those sneaky little elves - i've got 'em on speed dial now for when i need to score more minty treats quick....

Back
Top Bottom