Dinner Dec 1st Saturday night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Who Cooks

Executive Chef
Hey ya Kylie, I got 'cha now! What 'cha doon tonight for dinner, Saturday December 1st? :D

I just got back from Friday night dinner.

I don't know what I'm doing but I ate out tonight (Thai food) so it will be dinner tonight (tomorrow night for me) for sure cooking at home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Greg :)

Tonight for tea we are making a meat pie with puff pastry and having homemade oven chips :)

So thai for your dinner tomorrow night?

We'll have leftovers. Got Italian beef for sandwiches, macaroni and cheese, spaghetti, beefy rice, salads. I think that will get us through today.

We are taking the inlaws out for dinner to celebrate my FIL's birthday. Who knows where they'll pick? I just hope it's not Luby's.

Going to grill some steaks... Harris teeter has ny strips on sale.. and thinking some foil packet taters to go with it... Some kind of veggie or maybe a salad also...

Providing I get home in time and go to the store, it will be Daves recipe. otherwise I haven't a clue and all I have are hot dogs, yuk!!!
kades:LOL:

I may play around with the spaghetti squash I acquired from cousin's T'giving table decor.

Having the gramma's over to show off pix. Thinking at this point, homemade mushroom soup, then buttermilk fried chicken with biscuits and gravy. Home fries and a salad to round out the meal. I'll have to see what I have to make the salad though. I know I have a half a cabbage and some romaine lettuce, two tomatoes an avocado and some celery. I might need to be creative here. Dessert will be Elvis's pound cake with blackberry/saskatoon sauce (coulis?)

Hey Greg :)

Tonight for tea we are making a meat pie with puff pastry and having homemade oven chips :)

So thai for your dinner tomorrow night?

Thai was last night now that my today is your today, or maybe it's your tonight. Just checked, looks like it's about quarter to 5 a.m. Sunday in one of AU's zones.

I have so much to do today that I had better put off thinking about dinner until I get hungry.

My plans change as fast as I can make them so why even bother? Now my FIL is sick so they aren't going with us. If we end up staying home, my thoughts are leaning towards a pasta dish with mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, broccoli and a creamy wine sauce.

Sauteed red and green peppers, onions with Hot Italian sausage with enough marinara to coat for me. Shrek will be adding some form of pasta to put his on.

Shrimp Saganaki. Or at least that's the current plan. I have two Christmas concerts to perform today, so whatever I have, it will have to be quick and easy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom