Our Christmas Trees 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
I thought I would start a thread where we could photos of our Christmas trees :)

Here is ours this year

P1000743.jpg

Very nice, Kylie!
I gotta ask....What is it like celebrating Christmas in your part of the world with summer coming on? Just wonderin' mind you. I think it would be kind nice, even though christmas lights reflectin' off the snow are beautiful.

image-1863858712.jpg

Here it is! I sure do love Christmas. Great idea for a thread!!

So pretty guys. I'll try to get
Gina to post a picture of our beauty this weekend.
kades

Last edited:
Very nice, Kylie!
I gotta ask....What is it like celebrating Christmas in your part of the world with summer coming on? Just wonderin' mind you. I think it would be kind nice, even though christmas lights reflectin' off the snow are beautiful.

Thank you Hoot :)

I am so used to having Christmas in Summer and sunshine, so I wouldnt know what it is like in the cold and snow etc

Steve thought it was weird, he still does, since he was born in England, he had many, many cold, snowy Christmases over there and finds it strange when it is sunny and warm at that time :LOL:

Thank you Hoot :)

I am so used to having Christmas in Summer and sunshine, so I wouldnt know what it is like in the cold and snow etc

Steve thought it was weird, he still does, since he was born in England, he had many, many cold, snowy Christmases over there and finds it strange when it is sunny and warm at that time :LOL:

I grew up in Michigan and when I was about 10, my grandparents retired to Florida. We started visiting them at Christmastime and loved telling our friends back home that we had gone swimming in the ocean on Christmas Eve. :)

Well I have the fake tree down and ornamanets, BUTTT nothing is up yet.

Photo later this month, it is worth the wait...

3rd year for this fibre optic tree. Sorry that it's a bit blurry - no tripod. The colour wheel isn't going around. I will have to open up the base and see if it is something I can fix. It's a lot more fun when it changes colour and twinkles.

Attachments

• IMG_3369.jpg
    IMG_3369.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 202
I grew up in Michigan and when I was about 10, my grandparents retired to Florida. We started visiting them at Christmastime and loved telling our friends back home that we had gone swimming in the ocean on Christmas Eve. :)

GG, we moved to California from Minnesota when I was just a baby and one year my Mom sent Christmas pictures back to Minnesota of us at the beach here in December. The following year half the Minnesota relatives came out here to plant themselves in our house for the winter. Mom always said she learned her lesson about bragging about our winter climate. :ROFLMAO:

Our tree is up but not completed yet. When it is, I'll be back with a picture. Great idea K !!

Last edited:

Yes, it certainly is a good feeling having Summer at Christmas, a lot of people have BBQ's for Christmas Day lunch and dinner with lots of seafood etc and spend time at the beach :)

GG, we moved to California from Minnesota when I was just a baby and one year my Mom sent Christmas pictures back to Minnesota of us at the beach here in December. The following year half the Minnesota relatives came out here to plant themselves in our house for the winter. Mom always said she learned her lesson about bragging about our winter climate. :ROFLMAO:

Our tree is up but not completed yet. When it is, I'll be back with a picture. Great idea K !!

Thanks Kayelle :)

Look forward to seeing your tree :)

Back
Top Bottom