Dinner, Boxing Day Wednesday 26th December

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm thinking my standby spaghetti tonight. We'll be travelling tomorrow and then I'll be cooking for the aging shut-in in-laws while we're visiting. Something quick and easy is in order.

It's almost time to start supper and I still have no idea. I'll see what James is in the mood for, but I'm thinking either soup or tuna salad.

Good on you Andy. That's one way of helping remind us of our DC friends.

DxW sent home a container of rich chicken stock ( minus the chicken). I made a small chicken noodle soup (minus any chicken). It was very good flavor and with only 2 carrots added here, and a celery and a cup of wide noodles, and a onion and a..... Well, it made enough soup for tomorrow too.

Froze the remainder to use another way later.

What a busy week it has been, I'm glad to be back. We are having some of our left-over Christmas dinner. Baked Ham, Kayelle's Perfect Scalloped Potatoes (they really are perfect & delicious, I highly recommend) ColdSlaw, Cranberries, Baked Beans, Corn Souffle, Coffee Cream Pie :yum:

The wait begins...
1.jpg

I've got some giblet gravy in the makings, too.

That's a great pic, PPT.
Did you get a new camera for Christmas?

Stirling had some of the lasagna his brother made, that got sent home with us. I had a chicken wing and I'll scrounge - probably a ham sandwich.

That's a great pic, PPT.
Did you get a new camera for Christmas?

This was shot with my Christmas Present from three years ago. I think I am starting to get it right.

I did shot the video of this with my Chistmas present for this year. It is a really good video camera.

This was shot with my Christmas Present from three years ago. I think I am starting to get it right.

I did shot the video of this with my Chistmas present for this year. It is a really good video camera.

The color and details are really crisp.

Looks good pac and ppt!!

Everyones meals sound good.

We had cheesesteak using the eye round left from last nights dinner.

It's gluten free buffalo wings and salad here tonight! The wings are in the oven and I am about to put together the salad.

We are going to eat them and watch a movie since this is TB's first night off for the holiday (he worked Christmas Eve and Christmas evening). Not sure of the movie yet but that's for another thread anyway! ;)

Back
Top Bottom