Vegas Restaurants for "The Boys"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rock, if "the boys" are carnivores, I recommend Pampas Brazilian Grille. Tons of meat served to you table side from roasting spits, by roving waiters. A side dish self serve buffet rounds out the meal. We were in Las Vegas a few years ago and purchased show tickets at Tix4Tonite they told us about the restaurant and sold us discounted reservations we saved quite a bit off the regular price. Trip Advisor has lots of reviews. We have also been to the Bellagio Buffet , it was great, but the buffet at (believe it or not) The Fremont Hotel was just about as good for less than half the price. There is so much food to choose from in Vegas, it really is hard to choose. I hope you get a chance to go to Fremont Street, it's a great "experience". Take the bus from the strip, it's free. I think it's called the Double Deuce or something like that. It's crazy and if you like "people watching" You will likely get a free "floor show". Tip: do not be part of the floor show yourself! ;-). Have fun and Bon Apetite'.

Last edited:
Rock, if "the boys" are carnivores, I recommend Pampas Brazilian Grille. Tons of meat served to you table side from roasting spits, by roving waiters. A side dish self serve buffet rounds out the meal. We were in Las Vegas a few years ago and purchased show tickets at Tix4Tonite they told us about the restaurant and sold us discounted reservations we saved quite a bit off the regular price. Trip Advisor has lots of reviews. We have also been to the Bellagio Buffet , it was great, but the buffet at (believe it or not) The Fremont Hotel was just about as good for less than half the price. There is so much food to choose from in Vegas, it really is hard to choose. I hope you get a chance to go to Fremont Street, it's a great "experience". Take the bus from the strip, it's free. I think it's called the Double Deuce or something like that. It's crazy and if you like "people watching" You will likely get a free "floor show". Tip: do not be part of the floor show yourself! ;-). Have fun and Bon Apetite'.
Thanks. If the place you are talking about is the Double Down, then I already have it on my list of places to check out. I like frequenting those fisistakated places....:angel:

Thanks. If the place you are talking about is the Double Down, then I already have it on my list of places to check out. I like frequenting those fisistakated places....:angel:

Hmmmmm.....nope ;). I was talking about Pampas Grille, the Bellagio Buffet, the buffet at the Freemont and the free "deuce" bus. But you are welcome anyway and I hope you have a great time!

I think I need new glasses. I read the title as "Vegan Restaurants"

I've also never been to Vegas. There are a lot of famous chef restaurants there now. Probably top dollar though.

Have a great time there!

And I thought this was going to be a thread for the boys Koffee Klatch. What better place for them to hold it but in Vegas.

Well if you enjoy Thai food there is an amazing little restaurant called Thai Style Noodle House. It's quite inexpensive and its some of the best Thai food I've ever had. It's in the Chinatown area where there are also a few other really good Asian restaurants.

Back
Top Bottom