Dinner Sunday 13th January

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We so enjoyed Chef Maloney's Curried Beef (with chicken) :)

We also made our own flatbreads from a recipe we got from a Masterchef Australia Masterclass that we watched today!

For the Curry, we added another tablespoon of the green curry paste and also 300ml of coconut milk instead of the 250ml, just for a bit more sauce

It was all delicious :yum:

P1000962.JPG

P1000960.JPG

Last edited:
Love the look of those flatbreads! Yum.
We're having Pork Bangers with Mash and Gravy and some Sauerkraut. I must have sauerkraut when eating pork lol!

We're having the roast turkey breast with stuffing and veggie that we didn't have yesterday.

Yes, that flatbread caught my eye, too. Nice looking dinner.

I'll probably munch on leftover ribs for dinner. Maybe make some fries to go along.

We so enjoyed Chef Maloney's Curried Beef (with chicken) :)

We also made our own flatbreads from a recipe we got from a Masterchef Australia Masterclass that we watched today!

For the Curry, we added another tablespoon of the green curry paste and also 300ml of coconut milk instead of the 250ml, just for a bit more sauce

It was all delicious :yum:
It sure looks delicious!

looks great, kaylee ...
going to make some baby back ribs .. its been a really long time since we have had them .. also some kielbasa .. some foil packet potatoes .. topped with sour cream and cheddar cheese .. and some green beans .. oh .. and some cold beers ..

I'm trying a recipe from one of my Top Chef cookbooks. Every once in awhile I pull them out when I feel like getting adventurous.

Today it is a braised pork shoulder with tomato relish. It was served as an appetizer on the show, but is really easy to turn into a main. Not sure what I will have with it yet, but that's a start! :)

Ma's Sunday will be pork sammies with homemade honey mustard will put the pork tenderloin that will be thin cut on soft sourdough rolls, then quinoa salad with raisins,dried cranberries pecans,pinenuts, green onions,vinegar,salt pepper and lemon zest and juice, dessert not sure probabley ice cream,skillet corn in butter, and bow ties with butter and were done.
kades

Sounds like a pork kind of day! I have pork chops that I'll broil with some lemon pepper seasoning. Scalloped cabbage and possibly some mashed potatoes.

Ma's Sunday will be pork sammies with homemade honey mustard will put the pork tenderloin that will be thin cut on soft sourdough rolls, then quinoa salad with raisins,dried cranberries pecans,pinenuts, green onions,vinegar,salt pepper and lemon zest and juice, dessert not sure probabley ice cream,skillet corn in butter, and bow ties with butter and were done.
kades

Bow Ties Yum! Haven't had those in ages :( Won't even try making homemade with my oven either. It's got one setting hot, hot or bloody hot :LOL:
Wish I could move back to my old house.

Tonight will be Baked cod for hub and the girls and cube steak for me. Garlic bread and caeser salad (homemade dressing) for everyone.

I made pork chops yesterday. And was greedy/ extra hungry and ate the one that was to be sliced for something else today. So it's bundle up time and off to the store in search of today's dinner. I feel like I'm some kind of urban hunter-gatherer.

I have kielbasa and sauerkraut in the crock pot. The kielbasa is the last of what I made but the sauerkraut is store bought.

We need to get the pickling crock out again.

Kylie, your curry and flat bread look delicious.

Boeuf Bourguignon and mashed potatoes for us tonight. I might make a salad too. Gotta get enough veg.

tonight very simple-
ricotta & spinach tortelloni. Making the sauce with scallions, pint of heavy cream w/dash of sherry, butter, chopped up pancetta with lots of fresh grated pecorino cheese, with fresh herbs on top
served with parmesian butter rolls
and a pretty salad with lots of goodies

I made a beef pot roast with carrots and turnip and onions, and a fabulous gravy, we had this with Yorkshire puddings and roast potatoes . Conked out after it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom