Howdy from WV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hello cooking momma. welcome to dc.:) check us out, read through some of the food threads, etc. tell us a little about yourself, your food interests....:)

Welcome to DC. It is a fun place to be. Check out Today's Funny. It is a great way to start off your day. Start at the beginning. We just love to laugh. And discuss food. :angel:

Thank you all for the warm welcome :) Looking forward to checking things out and sharing some yummy food with you all :)

You're welcome. May I give you a little tip as you find your way through our forum? As you look through the different post, and you find one that you wish to respond to, look at the date just above the posters name. You may be surprised to see that the last post was a couple of years ago. That doesn't mean you shouldn't respond. We are always looking for new solutions to problems. But if the last post is a couple of years old, we have probably exhausted the subject.

We are a friendly bunch of folks here. :angel:

Welcome to DC. My second husband grew up in Spencere, Roane County. this is a fun place to be. :angel:

I have a friend from Spencer. She took me to the Black Walnut Festival once and afterwards there was a local who had a party in this huge mansion like house. It was very nice. :) I have also covered in the rehab dpt at the nsg home there. I do not care to live there though.. too far out of the way :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom