What is the best convection oven?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BJplusMilo21

Assistant Cook
I'm looking at buying myself one of those convection ovens such as the flavorwave oven or the NuWave Oven.

before I buy one, I thought it would be best to ask a couple of questions.

1. Generally speaking how well do these ovens work?
2. Is glass breaking with these ovens really a concern?
3. Is there a real difference between a nuwave oven and generic oven?
4. If the answer to number 3 was no: what is the best brand under $150?
5. If the answer to number 3 was yes: what is better the flavorwave oven or the NuWave Oven and why?

Thanks for helping :)

Hello !!! Anyone can give advice on this ? I'm looking to buy one of these too ?

What will be the best thing I could bake with this ? Cup cake ? Bread ? Cookies ? or will an oven be better ?

TQ

Hi, I had a convection oven like the new wave many years ago and I thought it was one of the best cooking devices ever invented. My brother has the new wave oven and loves it. When I even bought a new oven for our kitchen I made sure it had the convection feature.I am sure if you decide to buy one you will like it. If not bring it back and get your money back.

I know this thread is old but I found it today & I just wanted to post that I love my NuWave oven, I use it a lot. Last night I made a balsamic garlic crusted pork loin & corn on the cob in it.

I think I like this oven better then my rotisserie oven.

I do have a convection oven but I think the NuWave cooks stuff a lot faster, even frozen meats.

Back
Top Bottom