Kitty meet and greet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

megan87

Assistant Cook
So my oldest cat passed away a week ago, its been really hard but its been hardest on my other cat. After much disscusion we have decided to get another cat as a playmate to my remaining cat izzy. We go saturday to meet a little male kitten and maybe fill out the contract for him. It would be a wk or two before he comes home but we wanted to neet him before purchasing him. Hopefully all goes well and we will have another member to add to our little family.

New kitties (and puppies) are greeted as joyfully as new members. Remember to get a pic of him. We gotta see.

So sorry to hear about your cat, Megan. Nice to get the survivor a new playmate. You may have to keep them separated until they get to know each other, sometimes they will fight big time. A door between them, then they can stick a paw out underneath and check each other out.

Do they have a meet and greet room? Here, you can bring your kids and pets to the HS, and introduce them to the prospective new family member in a nice separate room.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that you lost your cat Megan, it is a great idea though to get another kitten, hope all goes well :)

A door between them, then they can stick a paw out underneath and check each other out.

i love that when they do that.

even i take junk mail and slip it back and forth under the door as i head upstairs when i get home in the morning. the cats get crazy trying to nail the mail, throwing tbeir bodies full force against the door. lol

best of luck with your new kitty, megan.

Last edited:
Here is Stone! He is five months old but really big. He is a cuddle bug. Still getting use to having so much room to roam bc he was raised in a cage (poor boy)

ForumRunner_20130203_083410.jpg

ForumRunner_20130203_083410.jpg

Here is Stone! He is five months old but really big. He is a cuddle bug. Still getting use to having so much room to roam bc he was raised in a cage (poor boy)

What a sweet kitty!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom