Dinner Sunday 3rd February

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What beautiful pictures Kathleen and SB!
Yes, it was an exciting game in the last half. I hate to see any team at this level get whooped big time, so it was fun to watch. The last time I really cared about football was when my oldest son played in '88. Geeze, was it really that long ago? Groan.

I'll post the recipe tomorrow.

Last edited:
SB Wings
39817-albums933-picture5339.jpg

Thanks so much GQ :)

Yes, please do tell your friend, it was perfect!

Did she just make it up herself?

Oh btw, Steve said it did tast quite similar to the chippies back in the UK, when he had the curry sauce with chips ;)

Hi Kyles , yes it's her own recipe as she wanted to create the chinese chippy type curry and I think she has pretty much cracked it ! X

Being a staunch Steeler fan, I manifested my anger, disgust and dissapointment thru cooking on Sunday. Made a big batch of french onion soup for a starter. Tried a new dish, Arancini (another thread), which is a keeper for sure. Made a big batch of marinara sauce from my garden tomatoes which was also used for hot tomato oil (for dipping bread) and sauce for the chicago style pizza. Also made a nice pepperoni roll with some dough I threw together that day and finally found a 1/2 rack of ribs which got cooked for about 5 hours and got accompanied by a peach, mango, habanero bbq sauce. And that still wasn't enough to kill the pain!

Back
Top Bottom