Today's menu Sunday 10th February

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

radhuni

Sous Chef
I woke early today because we have Laxmi Ganesh puja in my place. I prepared roti & sabji for breakfast and for lunch pulao and chicken kassa.

Tonight we are having a twist on Butter Chicken, it is called a Korma Butter Chicken, sounds good and we will be having it with naan breads :)

Here it is

P1010002.JPG

Tonight we will be having kielbasa and home-made pierogi, potato & onion and sauerkraut. If I can find beets when I go shopping I'll roast those for a side dish.

Tonight we will be having kielbasa and home-made pierogi, potato & onion and sauerkraut. If I can find beets when I go shopping I'll roast those for a side dish.

Yum!!!! Heaven on a plate :yum: I love kielbasa, pierogi and beets. 3 of my favourites :)

We're having homemade pizza.

Ribs and some kind of sausage on the smoker.. probably some ABTs also... Some kind of potato.. and some tomatoes, cucumbers and onions marinated in olive garden italian dressing..

DH's birthday. We're going to Clearwater with friends for dinner and a concert by the Florida Orchestra. It'll be a late night, but should be fun.

After last night's feast I'm eating light today: Fettuccine Alfredo, seabass with beurre blanc, some good buttery garlic bread, and some green beans tossed in an herb butter.

Shrek has a new favorite...buffalo chicken bites. I picked up more tenders last night and will bake them for him. I will teriyaki some for me.

Soup and sammie night. I'm going to make a turkey meatball and cheese tortellini soup in the pressure cooker. I'll stuff a baquette with turkey, roast beef and provolone and cut it into 6 pieces and wrap in foil. That way people just have to pop the sammie in the oven for 15 minutes.

I'm also going to make a sour cream coffee cake.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom