Not Cool At All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
My car is in the body shop for about a week to repair the accident damage so I rented a car for a few days. I have to pick up my grandson (6YO) from school so I warned my daughter to tell Steven I'd be in a different car.

She related the following conversation with Steven to me this morning:

Mom: Steven, Grampy is going to be picking you up in a big, black car tomorrow.

Steven: What kind is it?

Mom: A Chevy Impala

Steven: Is that a Camaro?

Mom: No, it’s a Chevy Impala.

Steven: Does it have a hood (sunroof) so that you can leave it open and get fresh air?

Mom: No, let me show you a picture of it

Steven: (after showing him a picture) Well that isn’t very cool at all!

News Flash! Grampy is not now, nor has he ever been, "COOL". Sorry.

Last edited:
My car is in the body shop for about a week to repair the accident damage so I rented a car for a few days. I have to pick up my grandson (6YO) from school so I warned my daughter to tell Steven I'd be in a different car.

She related the following conversation with Steven to me this morning:

Mom: Steven, Grampy is going to be picking you up in a big, black car tomorrow.

Steven: What kind is it?

Mom: A Chevy Impala

Steven: Is that a Camaro?

Mom: No, it’s a Chevy Impala.

Steven: Does it have a hood (sunroof) so that you can leave it open and get fresh air?

Mom: No, let me show you a picture of it

Steven: (after showing him a picture) Well that isn’t very cool at all!

Yeah, Grampy, why bother getting a new car if it isn't cool? ;)

:ROFLMAO:You are going to be an embarrassment to your grandson. Next he will be asking you to pick him up a block from the school so the other kids won't see what kind of car you are driving. :angel:

maybe you could put big, magnetic red sox emblems on the rental. i'd bet he'd think it was cool then!

You may not be "cool" but at least you aren't screaming MIDLIFE CRISIS like the guy who parks his lime green Camaro near me in my parking garage

:ROFLMAO:You are going to be an embarrassment to your grandson. Next he will be asking you to pick him up a block from the school so the other kids won't see what kind of car you are driving. :angel:

It won't be long now. If he pulls that on me, he'll have to walk.

You may not be "cool" but at least you aren't screaming MIDLIFE CRISIS like the guy who parks his lime green Camaro near me in my parking garage

When you call for a last minute car rental, you don't get a lot of choices. I can deal with not being cool for a couple of days. I guess he thinks by Civic coupe is cool.

LOL Andy!!!!

Aren't kids special like that? :LOL:

Show up riding a Schwin (sp) bicycle. You know the kind with the banana seats? Mine was a spider bike loaded up with all the goodies.

Plastic streamers on the handle bars that are PINK, side mirrors, and one LOUD HORN. TOOT-TOOOOOT! Oh, and those things that can be put on the spokes to make it sound like it's clicking as you peddle around.

Tell him to hop on! were going to 7-11 for a slurpie!
Now who's cool?
At least he'll get his fresh air. :ROFLMAO:

Munky.

well, goll-ee does it come with a radio. besides am only. Buy you and GS a pair matching sunglasses and then circle the parking lot twice on the way out. Slowly.

Back
Top Bottom