Dinner Tuesday 5th March

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have some salmon to use up. (We finished the asparagus & couscous that went with, this weekend . ;) ) So... it will be added to orechiette with peas, red onions, evoo, dijon mustard, & red wine vinegar (salmon pasta salad). Fresh fruit salad for dessert.

I have pork sirloin chops in the fridge. I was thinking of doing a sweet & sour sauce, but Rock's jerk chicken post has me thinking I might go that direction.

Fajitas. I'm still trying to use up that chicken chimichito mixture and pico de gallo that I made the other night... so basically I've been eating the same thing in different shapes for the last few days :LOL: Tonight it will be flat!

All the talk of Luca's risotto with the sausage in it and some leftover pesto has led to Italian sausage with pesto linguine (gluten free) and salad. :)

The butter chicken will have to wait one more day!

We need to use up some kraut, and have wieners and buns. So, that.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 146
I have the fixins for a chef salad; spinach, spring greens, red onion, celery, BACON, ham, green pepper, hard cooked eggs and some shredded cheeses

I made Homemade pizza topped with fresh - sliced mushrooms, sliced onion and sliced garlic (no pictures because family couldn’t wait) and Salad (red and green butter lettuce, iceberg lettuce, vine tomato, avocado, cucumber, sunflower seeds, toasted flax seeds, toasted sesame seeds and pico de gallo) dressed with homemade vinaigrette and a splash of lime juice

img_1245417_0_d6825751100ee9b28209ce8d802b6325.jpg

Fajitas. I'm still trying to use up that chicken chimichito mixture and pico de gallo that I made the other night... so basically I've been eating the same thing in different shapes for the last few days :LOL: Tonight it will be flat!
:LOL: Sounds good; great description.

Back
Top Bottom