New guy on the chopping block

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cheezy

Cook
Hello everybody !! My name is Marc Cheseborough. Cheezy is a play off my last name. I have always been called chEEseburger/ChEEseborough, cheese whatever. Cheezy kinda stuck.

Circumstances in my life had me cooking for my family at an early age. I am by no means an authority on any topic, but I know my way around the kitchen. In the past year I have really started to take my cooking a little more serious. I try my hardest never to use anything from a can or an envelope (except tomatoes/paste).

I am a member of other forums for different I interests, but I never thought of a cooking forum 'til yesterday. So here I am !!

Heya Cheezy! Aren't you Brie's cousin? Or maybe I'm thinking of Gruyere...
Sorry, we're kinda silly here sometimes ;)

So glad you found us - this is a great place to sit and chat about all things edible :D

btw cheezy. are you a fan of 'chopped'--the food show where the contestants are given oddball ingredients to make into a cohesive dish?

I haven't seen that one. My new favorite is 'Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course'. Gordon Ramsay at his best. Just him in the kitchen spewing knowledge. Every word out of his mouth is pertinent to what he is cooking. No fooling around. A far cry from 'Hells Kitchen'. :chef:

I haven't seen that one. My new favorite is 'Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course'. Gordon Ramsay at his best. Just him in the kitchen spewing knowledge. Every word out of his mouth is pertinent to what he is cooking. No fooling around. A far cry from 'Hells Kitchen'. :chef:

Hi Cheezy! I am new here also and loving it so far. I have seen Hells Kitchen, but not this show, sounds good though and I'll have to look it up to see what channel its on. I like him, but sometimes I have a hard time keeping up with how fast he talks..wish I had some of that man's energy..lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom