Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums

Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/)
-   Today's Menu (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f104/)
-   -   Dinner Thursday 4th April 2013 (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f104/dinner-thursday-4th-april-2013-a-85076.html)

Kylie1969 04-03-2013 11:40 PM

Dinner Thursday 4th April 2013
 
We did have something planned for dinner tonight, but Steve rang and said since we will be out tonight doing a few things, he wants KFC instead, I thought, well who am I to argue with that :lol:

So KFC it is!

We will probably have Twisters as we love them, but I am thinking maybe some wicked wings instead, have to decide when we get there :smile:

Snip 13 04-03-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kylie1969 (Post 1255116)
We did have something planned for dinner tonight, but Steve rang and said since we will be out tonight doing a few things, he wants KFC instead, I thought, well who am I to argue with that :lol:

So KFC it is!

We will probably have Twisters as we love them, but I am thinking maybe some wicked wings instead, have to decide when we get there :smile:

+ mash and gravy for me! :lol:

I'm making beef shin stew with mushrooms, carrots and onions. Buttered samp to go with it :yum:
It's bloody cold today :wacko:

Kylie1969 04-04-2013 12:20 AM

Oh yes, certainly potato and gravy, they do it so well :yum:

Cooking Goddess 04-04-2013 01:01 AM

We'll probably have must-go. It's supposed to be beautiful here today, sunny and around 60, and I want to get out in our "new" car. There is a kitchen goody shop about 20 miles away and I want to spend a lot of time and a little money. I have just enough leftovers so we can go out and still eat home-cooked tonight.

Snip 13 04-04-2013 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snip 13 (Post 1255118)
+ mash and gravy for me! :lol:

I'm making beef shin stew with mushrooms, carrots and onions. Buttered samp to go with it :yum:
It's bloody cold today :wacko:

Just remembered I have marrow bones in the freezer :yum: I'll add them to my stew too! I've got 2 lbs of meat and 2 lbs of marrow, think I better skip lunch to save room :pig:

buckytom 04-04-2013 01:29 AM

lol, kylie. it never ocurred to me that "kentucky" fried chicken would be in oz.

unless it stands for kookaburra fried chicken... :wink:


i'm hoping for sushi/sashimi tonight. i love ir so much that i gave it up for lent, so i can't wait.

dw got sick the last time we had it, so it may take some negotiating.

like
dw," what do you want for dinner?,"

me, mumbling, " err sushi"

dw:: "sushi?"

me: " ok, whatever you want, honey. i'm out tje spor, i'll call when i get there to see what's good and what you want.".

and i'm out the door....

Kylie1969 04-04-2013 03:01 AM

:rofl: Tom

I hope it wasnt kookaburra I ate tonight :wink: :lol:

I did have wicked wings, potato and gravy and chips, Steve had a Tower Burger with chips...it was nice for a treat, as we try not to have it very often

Snip 13 04-04-2013 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kylie1969 (Post 1255147)
:rofl: Tom

I hope it wasnt kookaburra I ate tonight :wink: :lol:

I did have wicked wings, potato and gravy and chips, Steve had a Tower Burger with chips...it was nice for a treat, as we try not to have it very often

I always order mash and gravy and zinger wings. They make them very spicy here so I can't taste the chicken :lol:

Are Wicked Wings the same thing?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_a_Jx5zwAr2.../s1600/KFC.jpg

Kylie1969 04-04-2013 03:12 AM

Here they look bigger than that Snip

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly...a99bo1_500.jpg

Kylie1969 04-04-2013 03:13 AM

They are really hot too :yum:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.