Where do I find DRY NON artificial flavorings w/OUT added sugars & Preservatives?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BetsyB

Assistant Cook
I want to add the following to a dry mix (not all at once, individually depending on mood) mint, vanilla, orange, hazelnut etc...basically anything that goes well with chocolate.

But, it must be dried powder form.

And it must dissolve easily in water with aggressive stirring, not a mixer.

The flavor needs to last for many months.

And there should be no added sugars.

I found a site that had all those mentioned all natural minus their hazelnut, but then I saw they all contained dextrose. Grrr...

Can I get this stuff without the additives? I mean, if it's dried, it would last without added ingredients right?

Any advice appreciated, thanks!

Thanks! Are they all natural no added sugar and preservatives? I haven't seen them in my store in that section. If you get a chance when you are in again, could you please let me know what brand they are?

Definitely no sugar. Although they do also sell drink mixes that are sweet.

I buy the packets of dry juice. True is the brand.

Here is their website:True Lemon 10ct. | TrueLemonStore.com

Definitely no sugar. Although they do also sell drink mixes that are sweet.

I buy the packets of dry juice. True is the brand.

Here is their website:True Lemon 10ct. | TrueLemonStore.com

Thank you. I looked and their orange is perhaps the only one that would go well with chocolate, but at least it's one flavor to start with :) Something is up with their site, I can't check out. I may have to call them. It gives me hope if they can make orange without anything else, then someone else must make non artificial no additives in other flavors.

This is weird, am I losing my mind!?!? Someone had posted a few other links on here and now I don't see them.

Last edited:
Thank you. I looked and their orange is perhaps the only one that would go well with chocolate, but at least it's one flavor to start with :) Something is up with their site, I can't check out. I may have to call them. It gives me hope if they can make orange without anything else, then someone else must make non artificial no additives in other flavors.

This is weird, am I losing my mind!?!? Someone had posted a few other links on here and now I don't see them.

Someone may have posted something and then changed their mind and deleted the post.

Have you ever tried Boyjian oils?

They make lemon, orange and lime ( and other flavors)

They are VERY potent and quite lovely. The oil might be better for you .

Not sure about preservative issue however.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom