Happy Birthday DaveSoMD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
birthday_graphics_34a.gif

Wishing you a fabulous birthday Dave :)

'What day is it?' asked Pooh. 'It's Dave's Birthday today,' squeaked Piglet. 'My favorite day,' said Pooh.

Attachments

• Pooh.jpg
    Pooh.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 300
Thanks everyone!!!!!! Two celebrations here this year. We had a cookout yesterday with my Mom, aunt, and two friends and this evening we are going out for dinner to celebrate my actual B-day. Will post pics from last night once I get them off my phone.

I'll report back in tonight on the birthday dinner.

Thanks all. As promised here are pictures from dinner. We tried a local place called The Ruddy Duck. It is a micro brewery and restaurant.

ForumRunner_20130429_204954.jpg

Braised Beef short ribs

ForumRunner_20130429_205029.jpg

Grilled pork chop. Both with mashed garlic potatoes and vegetable medly

ForumRunner_20130429_205057.jpg

Jumbo Lump crab meat crab cakes

ForumRunner_20130429_205122.jpg

Grilled fajita wrap with spicy onion rings

ForumRunner_20130429_205144.png

Baley's Irish cream pie with oreo crust.

Dinner was great. I think we finally found a local restaurant that we really like.

Last edited:
wow dave, i'm impressed with your birthday restaurant, the ruddy duck. can it possibly be located on the eastern shore? nice menu selections, every one!

Thanks!

wow dave, i'm impressed with your birthday restaurant, the ruddy duck. can it possibly be located on the eastern shore? nice menu selections, every one!

No it is just north of Solomon's Island, MD in Calvert County. They have a nice menu selection there. Next time we are trying the pizzas.

Your meal looks fabulous Dave, thanks for sharing the photos and so pleased you had such a nice birthday :)

i like their plates.

i'm glad you found a place you'll go back to. everyone needs a "local", as the irish call it.

Back
Top Bottom