Dinner Thursday 2nd May 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
maybe I'll have leftover pasta, alfredo sauce with ham

or maybe I'll have popcorn

I plan on making a no knead pizza dough/crust for pizza tomorrow, and will start that dough later today.

Using the fajita-seasoned grilled chicken breasts from Monday's dinner and trying a Baked Chicken and Rice with Beans recipe I found online. A mostly-romaine salad with fresh pearl mozzarella, fresh basil from my windowsill, and roma tomatoes. Mmm, getting hungry!

While it's baking I'll cook up the ground meat and measure out the seasonings so I can have a head start on my vat of spaghetti sauce tomorrow. With smelling it simmer all day we already know what tomorrow's dinner will be. ;)

Homemade tomato soup and grilled gruyere, carmalized onion and prosciutto sandwiches.:yum:

Grilled steak and potatoes, garlic bread and a cucumber/Vidalia onion salad.

I made home-made chicken and noodles soup with broccoli, carrots onions and celery. Not a big recipe, but it still makes quite a bit.

Nuked fresh asparagus with Knorr Hollandaise sauce (love that stuff), pastrami, and chocolate Cheerio clusters.

I'm going to grill some Italian sausages and serve with pasta with pesto sauce and green salad. Maybe a fresh melon and strawberry salad for dessert. A nice bottle of cold white wine. Pau.

Hamburgers and beans. DH and the yungun are out checking out a car. I got hungry so went ahead and cooked dinner. They'll eat when they get home.

more italian dressing marinated grilled chicken legs.

dw is on her grilled, skinless leg diet again. she does this every spring. we'll be having them every week for a while until she gets sick of them.

while i grilled, she made nuked taters and delicious greek style asparagus (cooked for just a minute or three in a grill pan with evoo, lemon, s&p, and a hint of oregano).

here's the legs:

img_1264428_0_b350d8214caf5c3d8b79680f4de6cc8f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom