Hi :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scotty71

Cook
I'm Scotty-- in my home we make lots of food from scratch. Right now we are working at trying to get good at basic white bread-- our pizza is quite good. We also make sausages of various types--wine--and although I almost never drink any alcohol I make whiskey and am trying to make beer and root beer too.

welcome scotty.

are you of scottish descent, or like to transfer power to life support from the deflector dish, are simply named scott, or something else?

welcome scotty.

are you of scottish descent, or like to transfer power to life support from the deflector dish, are simply named scott, or something else?

I'm American born full blooded Italian. The island ( PROCIDA) where my ancestors came from had a town called scotto that was founded by shipwrecked scotts. Our last name is scotto- SCOTT with an O added to sound local.
A group of Scottish imigrants that were customer in my dads restaurant on long island NY found out about our unusual ancestry and knick named him SCOTTY-- I took over the business and the nickname,

LOL MY REAL NAME is Domenico vincente Mario scotto DeChicariello.
I use only Domenic v Scotto
Everyone calls me scotty

Sorry you asked lol lol

I am a treKie too I have the complete series of ENTERPRISE, VOYAGER, DEEP SPACE 9 and THE NEXT GENERATION

Back
Top Bottom