Happy Birthday Katie H

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
mickey_mouse_happy_birthday-2011.gif

Wishing you a truly wonderful birthday Katie :flowers:

Happy Birthday Katie! I hope Glenn treats you like Queen of the Universe as you deserve!

Attachments

• floral-birthday-wish.gif
    floral-birthday-wish.gif
    222.2 KB · Views: 585
Happy Birthweek Katie!!!

Love your concept, Dawg. I think I'll have to adopt it.

I loooooove birthdays. Always have and that's because it's really the only day that is MINE. Most folks share other events like Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc., but our birthdays are OURS.

Of course, I will have to share my day with George Strait, Tina Fey, Reggie Jackson, Pernell Roberts (yum), Bertrand Russell, Dobie Gillis and Perry Como, but what better company?

...I loooooove birthdays. Always have and that's because it's really the only day that is MINE...

Funny story. My step-granddaughter has the same birthday as I, December 1st. When she was in her early teens I told her, kidding, she couldn't have that date as it was mine first. We bantered back and forth as she's not one to take any crap from anyone.

Finally I sent her a fake letter from the state department complete with a fake state department seal and formal wording telling her her birthday could not be the same as mine and that it had officially been changed to February 30th.

Now she has two celebrations each year.

Happiest of Birthday wishes to you Katie!

Well I can't edit this, so two birthday cards and a photo of my granddaughter's antique bracelet (sorry) it is lovely though, so please think of it as your own (she received it in honor of the day she was born) fitting :)

Attachments

• image-1762913429.jpg
    image-1762913429.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 188
  • image-2215396332.jpg
    image-2215396332.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 68
  • image-4184691459.jpg
    image-4184691459.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Happiest of Birthday wishes to you Katie!

Well I can't edit this, so two birthday cards and a photo of my granddaughter's antique bracelet (sorry) it is lovely though, so please think of it as your own (she received it in honor of the day she was born) fitting :)

Oh, my! Your post made me cry...good tears, though. What a lovely gesture! The bracelet is exquisite and something I would purchase myself. The cards are beautiful. I love the gentleness of the old Victorian artwork on cards and illustrations.

Thank you for adding more sunshine to my day.

Happy Birthday Katie. Enjoy your celebration. Eat some cake for me!

Happy Belated Birthday Katie! I'm sorry I missed the day, but I hope you get treated like the queen you are. Love and hugs!

Back
Top Bottom