What is this wooden hand that came with my wok?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artofcooking

Assistant Cook
Back scratcher for when I am stirring with my other hand?? :mad:

ForumRunner_20130609_220930.jpg

I'd say it's either a spatula (why curved .. who knows), or maybe a frying spoon :wacko:

Where did you get the wok, and what brand is it?

Last edited:
What is the brand of wok and where did you buy it please. I just searched wok tools in a couple of dozen places and couldn't find a picture of it-- i'm very curious about it.

Carbon steel wok from the Wok Shop in SF, but I ordered online.
Since no one knoes, I sent them an email and will reply back with what they say.

LOL. It is a back scratcher! Random! Maybe I'll try it sometime.

------------
Try it on your back...like a backscratcher. Thank you and enjoy.

----quoted text----
Hi Mrs. Chan,

I got this wooden hand with the wok. What is it?

Best regards,
Xxxxx

I've heard of companies giving away a free pen, flashlight, or even a couple pieces of candy with your order, but this is different.

Well, it looked like a back scratcher but I was trying to keep it in the context of use with a wok. Maybe you should try to use it to clean the wok...

Wok

I got one of those and just assumed it was an gift for appreciation of doing business with them.I think it is a back scratcher.

Hmm, I have this persistent itch on one shoulder, in a spot I can't reach. Poor Himself is always having to scratch "that spot". I wonder if I ordered a back scratcher from the Wok Shop I'd end up with a new wok...:huh:

Hmm, I have this persistent itch on one shoulder, in a spot I can't reach. Poor Himself is always having to scratch "that spot". I wonder if I ordered a back scratcher from the Wok Shop I'd end up with a new wok...:huh:

It's worth a try :LOL: - you could always use the new wok as a large soap holder if you didn't want to use it for cooking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom