Hi :) Just introducing myself.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kellykw

Assistant Cook
Not sure what really goes here, but here goes. we are trying to be a self sustaining family here in the Pacific Northwest and just got the first milk cow in April (now up to three) so found this sight while looking for Cheese recipes for Raw milk. We also have Beef Cattle, Pigs, Chickens, Garden and do a lot of Herbal remedies so will be looking into some of that as well. Stop in say hi anytime and I am excited to be a new part of this group. Have a great day.

Thanks all for the warm welcome, Yes hoot, I agree and thanks for the encouragement! Have been working on it awhile now and hopefully just a few more months of gathering things to be off the grid. Although at times it seems like they just keep pulling ya back in. lol

welcome, kelly.

very interesting intro.

self sufficiency is an admirable goal.

being "off the grid" might be a poor choice of words at an internet site. no offense intended, but it's incongruous in it's nature. lol.

i hope we can hear more of your exploits in self sufficiency. i'm very interested (umm, but not in an intrusive way, lol).

Welcome Kelly. I had a goat this week (friends staying with us because of fire evacuations), and it was kind of fun. It was just a pigmy goat, but I could get used to farm animals again ( I grew up on a farm), and I do like to grow veggies. Can't wait to hear stories of how things are going for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom