Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
Welcome everyone to our Virtual Cafe!
89.gif

I figure that folks in here are hungry and need food and drink! ;) Our menu is HUGE so just ask and I will attempt to whip it up for you. From food from a county fair to sushi and everything in between. I just installed a new esspresso maker and a margarita machine too.
The bank just gave me the keys.
26.gif

So what will ya have?!

Oh yeah.... please feel free to 'run' the place when Im not here!! After all this is OUR cafe..... not 'my' cafe. ;)

Enjoy! Im taking orders!

Last edited:
Regular coffee. sugar and cream. PLease. Can I put this on a tab?:LOL:

Sip,Sip......WOW! this coffee is strong, this bad boy would put hair on my chest.:) Can i get some more suger please.:LOL:

I'd like two Aberdeen rowies with some butter and some home-made bramble jam, plus a pot of Earl Grey tea, please.

I would like regular sugar, please. About 5 packs!. I would spray before anyone goes in there.

Sir, I hate to bother you again. Can i get a wheat bagel with some cream cheese? Thank you

Ohhhh good! I made a wheat bagel and it turned out a bit to large.... didnt know what I was going to do with it. *getting forklift*

Here you go! Its still warm. *manuvering forklift to put bagel on table* Heres a bucket of cream cheese. :cool:

My thighs, virtual or otherwise, weren't very small to start with!:LOL: Plus I only eat & drink like this on weekends & I just decided to start it a little early today.;-)

Dang, that pie is GOOD!!

HELP!!!! anyone hungry? I think I will need a wooden doggy bag please

Back
Top Bottom