Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Norgeskog won the prize!! Whooo!! Norge, help me get Sushi into his massage chair and bring him some cookies and milk.

*THUD* There you go sweetie. Here's a warm blanket and some hot tea from norgeskog. I'm going to get you some comfort food. Any requests?

NORG!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT THE PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
muscles.jpg

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alix said:
Norgeskog won the prize!! Whooo!! Norge, help me get Sushi into his massage chair and bring him some cookies and milk.

*THUD* There you go sweetie. Here's a warm blanket and some hot tea from norgeskog. I'm going to get you some comfort food. Any requests?

*hjelping Alix with Sush* feeling better, need a mud wrap??? I smell the comfor food, wow!

Alix said:

what did I do??? What prize? Can I share with all of you what ever it is????

I'm sure you're all in sleepy-land in those chairs, but I needed to vent! It's midnight here, and I'm waiting for the sheets/blankets to finish the first load of wash and for the carpet to dry in little son's bedroom - bad food is all I can figure :sick: (we went out - we had mexican, but he ordered crapola from the kid's menu) and he threw up everywhere.
(well, everywhere, except the trash can.....)

Maybe rainee can come help me clean:pig:

Maybe someone can pour me some coffee, since I'll be up for a while...:shock:

'mornin rainee. any hot water for tea back there? i could use a pot of earl grey supreme.looks like we need a bucket of cold water....

Back
Top Bottom