trivia 7/19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
trivia 7/19
DID YOU KNOW...
The fish with the most protein is the Yellow fin Tuna, with 30 grams per 100-gram serving. It is followed by anchovies (29 g), salmon (27 g), halibut (27 g), snapper (26 g), and tilapia (26 g).

1. Who am I ??
I a deceased American radio, television, film, and voice actor. Among my most famous roles are the voice of nearsighted cartoon character Mr. Magoo, the rich Hubert Updike III on the radio version of The Alan Young Show, Joan Davis's character's husband (a domestic court judge) on TV's I Married Joan, James Dean's character's father in Rebel Without a Cause and Thurston Howell, III on the 1960s sitcom Gilligan's Island.
2. Can you supply the name of the only foreign dictator to be “kidnapped” and brought to the USA to face charges ?
3. What is the capitol of Chechnya?
4. At the battle of Actium who beat Mark Anthony and Cleopatra?
5. When it comes to computers, What links Ada, Lisp, Cobol, Fortran and Algol?
6. To which Country must I travel to visit Adelaide, which stands on the river Torens?
7. Tomika and Uyeshiba are the two main forms of what?
a. – Aikido
b. – Jujitsu
c. – Karate
d. – Kung Fu
8. Fill in the Blank;
Napoleon was born on __________ .
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Maurice Gibb, of the Bee Gees was, later in life, elected to Australia’s Parliament.
1. Jim Backus
2. General Manual Noriega
3. Grozny
4. Octavian – (acceptable is his later name- Emperor Augustus)
5. All are Programming Languages
6. Australia
7. – a
8. the Island of Corsica
CRAP !!
Not only is this Crap, but it also seems that the Bee Gees were entirely apolitical.
They did support a variety of charities and causes, but they managed to successfully avoid those “Jive Talkin’” politicians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom