Texas Style "Everything" Cookies Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Erik

Sous Chef
I love to make these monsters!!!

Couple glasses of milk later...you'll be wondering where they all went!!!

Texas Style "Everything" Cookies:

2 Sticks Softened Butter

18 oz Peanut Butter

2 C White Sugar

2 C Brown Sugar

6 Eggs

1 tsp Vanilla

1 tsp Salt

1 tsp Light Corn Syrup

9 C Oatmeal

1 Lb Chocolate Chips

1 Lb Plain M&M's

Instructions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter and and peanut butter together. Beat in sugars. Add eggs, 1 at a time. Mix in the rest of ingredients until well mixed, occasionally turning off mixer to scrape sides of mixing bowl. Use an ice cream scoop to scoop mixture on to parchment paper covered baking sheets. Bake between 12-18 minutes, and you will have about 24 of some of the BIGGEST, BADDEST cookies you will eat.

Erik, I just might make this with my daughter tonight. Thanks for posting

I'd love to make some of these right now.. but all I have is the flour and the raisins.

No Flour!!!! I stand by this recipe!!!!I won't post a recipe, if I wouldn't have results.

I'll probably be banned from this place...I thought this was a friendly place.

I'm working 3 jobs to support my family, and don't get here much these days, but I try to keep up through my e-mails.

How dare ANYONE to joke around, and make fun of recipes. I'm a little dissatisfied with that kind of lack of respect for others.

I have cooking professionally for near 18 years, and additional 7 years at homes as a older child and teenager. I have had to fend for myself during my formative years, due to the facts I had no parents, so I cooked for my brother and I growing up in our formative years.

I take great pride as a professional in my field in the culinary arts, and pride in posting in these forums.

I've said my piece...if you need to to have issue with me...e-mail me at (E-mail removed for spam reasons)

Thanks,
Erik:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Erik said:
No Flour!!!! I stand by this recipe!!!!I won't post a recipe, if I wouldn't have results.

I'll probably be banned from this place...I thought this was a friendly place.

I'm working 3 jobs to support my family, and don't get here much these days, but I try to keep up through my e-mails.

How dare ANYONE to joke around, and make fun of recipes. I'm a little dissatisfied with that kind of lack of respect for others.

I have cooking professionally for near 18 years, and additional 7 years at homes as a older child and teenager. I have had to fend for myself during my formative years, due to the facts I had no parents, so I cooked for my brother and I growing up in our formative years.

I take great pride as a professional in my field in the culinary arts, and pride in posting in these forums.

I've said my piece...if you need to to have issue with me...e-mail me at

Thanks,
Erik:mad:

:shock: I am sorry you are angry. I was just teasing. I meant no harm.

I don't think anyone else did either. But for myself I apologize.

Last edited by a moderator:
Erik said:
I love to make these monsters!!!

Couple glasses of milk later...you'll be wondering where they all went!!!

Texas Style "Everything" Cookies:

2 Sticks Softened Butter

18 oz Peanut Butter

2 C White Sugar

2 C Brown Sugar

6 Eggs

1 tsp Vanilla

1 tsp Salt

1 tsp Light Corn Syrup

9 C Oatmeal

1 Lb Chocolate Chips

1 Lb Plain M&M's

Instructions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter and and peanut butter together. Beat in sugars. Add eggs, 1 at a time. Mix in the rest of ingredients until well mixed, occasionally turning off mixer to scrape sides of mixing bowl. Use an ice cream scoop to scoop mixture on to parchment paper covered baking sheets. Bake between 12-18 minutes, and you will have about 24 of some of the BIGGEST, BADDEST cookies you will eat.
Eric, thank you very much for the recipe! Thats my kind of cookie.:cool: I will try these soon.

Erik, I hope you continue to post. We often like to banter back and forth on this forum, in addition to posting recipes and asking food related questions. Your recipe looks GREAT! I actually printed it out and am making some this weekend.

Question: 9 cups of oats seems like a heck of a lot, will my standard Kitchen Aid mixer be able to handle it all? Thanks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom