8-15-2013: To Cook or Not to Cook, That is the Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
Of course we will be cooking. *Edo, ergo coquo. (sorry Will)

Might you have a little Ham in your oven, or on your grill? ;) Not a ham, but Himself will be grilling some pork chops later today. I already have a dish of mac and cheese (no ham version) from the second dish I made on Tuesday. If I have time and energy (because my good intention is to really get out and work in the garden today) it will be fresh cooked broccoli and a salad. If time or energy aren't around it will be canned Niblets corn.

Since today is V-J Day, maybe we should all have sushi. Except I like mine well-done. :huh:

*I eat, therefore I cook.

My avocado is finally ripe enough, so I'm making a shrimp salad to stuff into it for dinner or maybe even lunch.

I'll cook the pork chops and corn I never got to last night. Maybe for supper, maybe for lunch.

I have a bunch of veggies in the crisper to use up. I'm teaching my boarder how to make a stir fry. Showed him how to poach eggs in the microwave last night.

Heading out to Busch Gardens Williamsburg with DS and his fiancee today so will eat there. Maybe German, Maybe Italian, Maybe Smokehouse. We'll see!

To cook or not to cook...a little of each for us tonight.

We'll have jumbo hot dogs cooked on the grill with homemade buns, fried green tomatoes, spicy black-eyed peas, iced tea, and for dessert...made-this-morning blueberry pie.

United Way fundraiser take and bake. Minute steaks and gravy, mashed potatoes, and my own green beans. They provided a yummy looking apple crisp, but that may have to wait.

I found some italian style meatballs in the freezer. I'll bake those off and serve with cheese tortellini in a pesto sauce.

First course.

Both ears of corn were bad (small white, separated kernels), so that got tossed and I won't be buying corn from that stand again.

Oh well, the forum won't let me upload, but you've all seen grilled pork chops, mac & cheese and home fries before.

Fried Walleye I just caught.
39817-albums888-picture5610.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom