Pork Chop Suey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zhizara

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
PORK CHOP SUEY
1 pkg. Rice A Roni Fried Rice mix
Garlic butter
1 can bean sprouts
1 pkg. Ramen noodles (any kind)
3 eggs
Lite soy sauce
1# pork roast diced
Veri Veri Teriyake marinade - Very thick and salty so I thinned with some pineapple juice.

After the pork has been thawed and diced, I put in a baggie and add just enough of the thinned down marinade so that the dices will all get a little, but not sloshy.

I use a big stew pot. This makes a lot! Great when frozen so I keep some in the fridge and put 3 containers in the freezer.

Each container holds 2 good size servings.

I start the RAR in some garlic butter (oleo). When it through toasting I add the spice packet and just follow the package directions.

While that's cooking, I cook the Ramen noodles and drain.

Drain and rinse the bean sprouts.

When the RAR is done, add all together, including the marinated pork.

I beat each egg separately, adding a few drops of lite soy sauce, and make 3 crepes using a small skillet.

Roll each crepe up and cut into slices.

Add the egg bits to the Chop Suey. Mix thoroughly, it's fairly sticky so keep it fluffed, especially when you put it into containers.

I finished up with all 4 containers in the fridge so the flavors will have time to meld before I put 3 of the containers in the freezer in the morning.

That sounds great Zhizara, thanks for the recipe. Sounds like something Shrek and I could both eat!

Back
Top Bottom