Dinner 9-9-2013 ~ Meatless Monday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Slight change of plans... Whiskas reminded me I have some taco meat in the fridge, so I am going to make tacos and also use up the leftover Cuban salad in them. That should be interesting, tacos with a lime vinaigrette salad for the fixin's... better take one of those acid reflux pills before I eat. I'm still going to make some wings, too, but the sauce may change now.

Mmmmm...chipotle wings...

We had Everything bagels and cream cheese, and a green salad.

It was my first time making Hoppin' John. It was really good and tasty but WHERE did the heat come from? My Cooking Light recipe from an old magazine is similar to Emeril Lagasee's but mine also called for 1 tsp crushed red pepper. I used a 1/2 tsp. My lips are tingling, my tongue is vibrating. *whew* Looks like that small piece of strudel will end up with a very large scoop of ice cream! :LOL:

We had meatless tonight, but it's only coincidence that it happens to be Meatless Monday. We actually eat meatless quite a bit.

Anyway, we had burritos made with black beans and rice. Salad on the side.

39817-albums888-picture5622.jpg
Grilled basil pizza bread Panini w/ turkey,bacon,tom, & swiss.

Last edited:
Yum! Pac, apparently your PPP now re-allows you to post pics! Must have been a temporary glitch, glad pics are back!

Thanks.
It took me two tries to upload the pic here. Still glitchy, but at least I'm not suffering from that too many tags thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom