They're Back! How Grand!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
I don't know if any of you remember Pillsbury Grands Biscuits a while back came in blueberry and corn versions, but I saw (and bought) them when I was shopping yesterday. I'm in love again! :wub: The blueberry make a great breakfast bread. I never tried them with a small bit of cream cheese on them before, but you can bet I will when I pop that first tube this time. And the corn ones? SO good on the side with ham - I've used them in place of potatoes. Heck, I bet they would make a great ham/egg/cheese breakfast biscuit sandwich.

I wanted to cut back on carbs, maybe lose a little of my tummy before we head to FL in November. Not gonna happen now! :LOL:

I've never even heard of those varieties. I've been cheated, I think. Enjoy and to heck with the tummy.

Never heard of those .. will have to check next shopping trip. Might be nice to have on hand for a quick thing.

I had been able to get them in OH when we lived there, but when we moved to MA I couldn't find them here. Then they disappeared from the cases back in OH - I'd look each time we were back home just to have them. Grands were on sale last week so I was going to get a couple of tubes...and spied the corn and the blueberry ones. Maybe they're a regional thing? Or a new release? Or maybe this area is a test market to see if they go over since I could not find them listed in the Pillsbury Grands website as one of the kinds they make. Then again, my store didn't have all the kinds they list.

Never heard of them. Wish the stores carried them in my area. I love things like that when I am in a hurry to feed the hungry husband.

Back
Top Bottom