Monday Munchies - What's for dinner 10/14/13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like one of you likes the "over fence". My Great Aunt loved the tail, told everyone they had to leave it for her. No worry, we didn't want it anyway?
"Over fence", never heard that one. Is that the Pope's nose/ parson's nose? Yup, I'm the one who wants the tail here. Us parson's nose lovers have to tell everyone, 'cause some people throw it away. :ohmy:

"Over fence", never heard that one. Is that the Pope's nose/ parson's nose? Yup, I'm the one who wants the tail here. Us parson's nose lovers have to tell everyone, 'cause some people throw it away. :ohmy:

No kidding...I'm so happy to live with someone who doesn't care about it.:pig:

double dipped/fried cornish gurnard fillets,scallops & prawns with french fries & coleslaw.ice cold peroni....mmmmmmm!:yum:!

Attachments

• FRIED GURNARD,PRAWNS & SCALLOPS 001.JPG
    FRIED GURNARD,PRAWNS & SCALLOPS 001.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 170
  • FRIED GURNARD,PRAWNS & SCALLOPS 002.JPG
    FRIED GURNARD,PRAWNS & SCALLOPS 002.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 204
  • FRIED GURNARD,PRAWNS & SCALLOPS 003.JPG
    FRIED GURNARD,PRAWNS & SCALLOPS 003.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 144
  • FRIED GURNARD,PRAWNS & SCALLOPS 004.JPG
    FRIED GURNARD,PRAWNS & SCALLOPS 004.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 157
  • FRIED GURNARD,PRAWNS & SCALLOPS 005.JPG
    FRIED GURNARD,PRAWNS & SCALLOPS 005.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 164
  • FRIED GURNARD,PRAWNS & SCALLOPS 006.JPG
    FRIED GURNARD,PRAWNS & SCALLOPS 006.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 219
HARRY! Long time no see! Lovely meal there sir.

Hi Harry! Where've you been hiding?
hey alix!! good to see you too!yup,it was pretty tasty....can't beat fried fish.can't beat fried anything come to think of it:yum:!!one of the great things i learned from you guy's across the pond..buttermilk & cornmeal double dipping...winner!
hellooooo dawg!!not been hiding....long tedious story...main thing is it feels good to be back...well it does to me anyway:ermm:!

hey alix!! good to see you too!yup,it was pretty tasty....can't beat fried fish.can't beat fried anything come to think of it:yum:!!one of the great things i learned from you guy's across the pond..buttermilk & cornmeal double dipping...winner!
hellooooo dawg!!not been hiding....long tedious story...main thing is it feels good to be back...well it does to me anyway:ermm:!

Welcome back!

Back
Top Bottom