Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salt and pepper

Executive Chef
Bacon onion potato eggs +
39817-albums371-picture5671.jpg

Are you posting recipes, too, or just photos?

Steve, there is really nothing to the recipe. You par-cook the bacon and potatoes. Roll out the dough,oil it and add what ever you like. In this pizza I used graded cheese,onion,bacon & potato.
I bake it @550 degrees until the eggs set.
For the dough, 1 cup warm water 2 1/4 tsp yeast, 1/2 tsp salt. I don't measure the flour, I just add it until it does not stick to the bowl in the mixer. Then knead for 1/2 hr on speed 2 in the KA. Let rise for an hour, punch down and let it rise until doubled, then roll and bake.
My regular pizza's are done a little bit different, much more rise time.

The only time I ever had pizza for breakfast is when there is that one last piece from last night and you didn't want to toss it out. Cold dry pizza and a nice hot cup of coffee. :angel:

Steve, there is really nothing to the recipe. You par-cook the bacon and potatoes. Roll out the dough,oil it and add what ever you like. In this pizza I used graded cheese,onion,bacon & potato.
I bake it @550 degrees until the eggs set.
For the dough, 1 cup warm water 2 1/4 tsp yeast, 1/2 tsp salt. I don't measure the flour, I just add it until it does not stick to the bowl in the mixer. Then knead for 1/2 hr on speed 2 in the KA. Let rise for an hour, punch down and let it rise until doubled, then roll and bake.
My regular pizza's are done a little bit different, much more rise time.

Awesome, thanks! Looks very good, by the way.

WOW!!!

This pizza is wonderful...!!
Tomorrow night for dinner I know what to cook,:chef: but for breakfast not I can do it ...:ROFLMAO: heheh!

This pizza is wonderful...!!
Tomorrow night for dinner I know what to cook,:chef: but for breakfast not I can do it ...:ROFLMAO: heheh!

Well thank you Diana, I would love to see some of your pizza's as I am from an Italian decent of Naples and Sicily.
Have a nice day, Joey

Very well!Soon, I will cook " Pizza Margherita Napoletana" and I will post the recipe and photo!!
I'm gonna sleep...Have a nice day and great job!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom