Change Your Clocks!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I must remember the clock in the car, that's the one that really gets me at a glance. I really hate being late for anything.

Have you ever noticed that, when the clocks go forward, people will show up an hour late and blame it on forgetting to change their clocks, but when the clocks go back, no one ever shows up an hour early saying they forgot to change their clocks?

Have you ever noticed that, when the clocks go forward, people will show up an hour late and blame it on forgetting to change their clocks, but when the clocks go back, no one ever shows up an hour early saying they forgot to change their clocks?

Every time...when I worked nights, it would be a thirteen hour shift and several people would be late for work, making it a fourteen hour shift.

We once showed up two hours early or late to visit my uncle's family. My parents had set the clocks the wrong way.

My mistake. The clock in my truck does change itself. No wonder I couldn't figure out how to do it.

All clocks and watches accurately reflect the correct time for my time zone as of 12:16PM EST.

Everything done, except my wrist watch. It's stuck on PM. I was able to change the hour.

I changed mine last night. Ugh. Getting up on a Sunday morning when the clock reads 6:30AM is just so wrong. :ohmy::( Couldn't sleep any later, much as I tried. :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom