Need lid for T-Fal skillet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Deuces

Assistant Cook
Can anyone recommend a lid (that actually fits) for the 10inch T-Fal Signature Frying Pan - C1190 series? I need to buy one. Thanks!

If you can't find what you need, take a look at the universal lids. They are supposed to fit all pans. (Only in desperation though.) I have one and hate it. But I use it only because I have a restaurant sauté pan that has no lid. :angel:

We have all manner of skillets...restaurant types, department store kinds, etc. Some came with lids. Others, most, didn't. I like having a lid.

So...over the years I have found lids for all of them at such places as Goodwill, Salvation Army, thrift stores, consignment stores, etc.

The most I've paid for these lids is one US dollar. Many of them are tempered glass, which I love and allow me to see what I'm cooking.

Check these sources in your area. You might be pleasantly surprised.

I like Addie's suggestion of the universal lid. Unlike her, we like ours. Only problem is that if it is very large it hits handles so doesn't fit down all the way. My bride uses it regularly on our cast iron skillets. Another possibility is the silicon microwave lids; the one we have claimed microwave, oven and stovetop approved. Just remember to peel it off and not just lift since it seals down enough to pick up a small sauce pan with contents.

Back
Top Bottom