BHG dish towels...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jessicacarr

Senior Cook
can someone direct me on where to find a nice variety/selection of BHG dish towels? please read this first:

I have some good quality and nice looking Better Homes and Gardens dish towels that I got maybe a year or two ago. I am wanting some more, so I went online and googled my head off and cannot find but only 2 or 3 different bhg towels! I went to the shop link on the BHG website. I went to walmart dot com, because I got the towels from a walmart store to begin with. I went to amazon...ebay...etc...etc...etc and ....etc.

thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone direct me on where to find a nice variety/selection of BHG dish towels? please read this first:

I have some good quality and nice looking Better Homes and Gardens dish towels that I got maybe a year or two ago. I am wanting some more, so I went online and googled my head off and cannot find but only 2 or 3 different bhg towels! I went to the shop link on the BHG website. I went to walmart dot com, because I got the towels from a walmart store to begin with. I went to amazon...ebay...etc...etc...etc and ....etc.

thanks in advance

BHG seems to be a Walmart exclusive, so that's where you would get them. If they have discontinued the line, then you may be out of luck.

Walmart likely purchased the use of that name for home products and put it on products exclusive to them.

Back
Top Bottom