Should I return my Le Creuset?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bobowang5

Assistant Cook
Hi, everyone.
I bought a Le Creuset 5.5 quart round oven. 30% off, great deal. But when I look at it closely at home, I found a small dip on the lid. Should I return it?

aw5lqh.jpg

Hi, everyone.
I bought a Le Creuset 5.5 quart round oven. 30% off, great deal. But when I look at it closely at home, I found a small dip on the lid. Should I return it?

aw5lqh.jpg

That little bubble below the chip is a manufacturing error and if sold at all, only at a discount with a "not returnable" caveat attached. Were you told that it was not returnable? The reason for the discount was most likely those chips. So the seller was aware of them. It was easier for the seller to sell it at a discount than to return it to France. If the chip is in the lid, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Enjoy your bargain. :angel:

Return it and get another. Even at a discount, LC is still a lot of money. If you don't replace it now, you'll be reminded of the flaw every time you use it.

After seeing the prices on their website, I agree with Steve that you should return it. Unless there was a sign stating that it was damaged and a final sale any reputable store should let you exchange it for one that is not damaged.

Back
Top Bottom