Cheesecake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MochaBean04

Senior Cook
I am supposed to make a cheese cake for a group of teens and i have the usual ones that are on the back of the cheesecake packages, but does anyone have a really good one? please post if you do :)

me

Hi Mocha, these teens will LOVE this cheesecake

This is THE best chocolate cheese cake I have ever made. SOOOO sweet and chocolatey.You won't be able to finish the whole piece.

32 OREO Chocolate Creme Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted, slightly cooled
4 eggs

PREHEAT oven to 325°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Quarter 20 of the cookies; set aside. Finely crush remaining 12 cookies; press firmly onto bottom of greased pan. Bake 10 minutes.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of the quartered cookies. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining quartered cookies.
BAKE 50 minutes to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.

mmm that sounds really good. i have to make it for tuesday but i thinkn im going to have to make 2. lol i never thought of making a chocolate one so this will be diffrent. thanks a bunch!!

me

Your welcome Mocha, This is the very best cheesecake I have ever had. It's so rich and chocolatey. I have never had anyone say they didn't like it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom