Dinner Monday, 12-16-2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
Just a date. So plain. Sorry, but I got nuthin'...

It's chilly so we're having chili. Extra spices, please! Might make salad - have stuff that needs to go before we do. Hoping to leave later this week. Possibility of a cat sitter has improved my mood. A little.

What are you making tonight? Pac, if you're doing a reprise of that pizza later this week we just might have to take the lakeside route to get to OH!

If by reprise you mean leftovers... :LOL:
And that's exactly what I am having for dinner, leftover pizza from yesterday. I'm going to slice a big piece of the pie and warm it up low and slow in the toaster oven.

penne with chicken and peas from the delivery around the corner..
We - or better said, Frank - wanted to make Schnitzel, but he came home late because of appointments, so we called pizza brothers..

We'll clean up the rest of the unstuffed cabbage roll casserole tonight. Maybe salads with it. We'll see. Also may make grilled cheese sandwiches instead of salads.

Karen did some homemade tomato soup and is baking a loaf of bread. So, soup and croque monsieurs, sans the bechamel.:yum:

I'm marinating some country-style ribs in a chipotle marinade. I'll do them in the oven as I don't feel like braving the cold tonight. Sweet potato and green beans will go along side.

We just got back from Costco with one of their cooked chickens, so we'll have chicken sandwiches with their good Tortas rolls, and the excellent Lobster Bisque, also from Costco.
Are ya taking notes Dawg? ;)

We just got back from Costco with one of their cooked chickens, so we'll have chicken sandwiches with their good Tortas rolls, and the excellent Lobster Bisque, also from Costco.
Are ya taking notes Dawg? ;)

:LOL: Kayelle, I have some of their lobster bisque in the freezer, it's so good, but definitely a Sometimes Food!

We'll finish up the shrimp, and some more smoked salmon with Camembert. I'll have to scrounge for a vegetable.

:LOL: Kayelle, I have some of their lobster bisque in the freezer, it's so good, but definitely a Sometimes Food!

We'll finish up the shrimp, and some more smoked salmon with Camembert. I'll have to scrounge for a vegetable.

I agree, it's very rich. I used it one NYE as a sauce over Costco's lobster ravioli.

Back
Top Bottom