Remove Packaging?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heres a picture (sorry about the quality) of the warning stamp on the individual sections of vacuum packaged fish I have been buying from Costco.
This has been the case for at least 3 years.
I buy salmon, cod and hake, and each one is marked like in the picture below.

Sorry I could not fix the picture. But the warning is blue writing all over the package.

Attachments

• 01-20-2014 023.jpg
    01-20-2014 023.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Hers a picture (sorry about the quality) of the warning stamp on the individual sections of vacuum packaged fish I have been buying from Costco.
This has been the case for at least 3 years.
I buy salmon, cod and hake, and each one is marked like in the picture below.
I don't see a picture.

Sorry. I was editing, I mean trying to fix the picture.

I also had no idea the fish came from Russia! Just now noticed when I clicked to enlarge the picture.

Last edited:
Seems to me he's too stupid to have a gun. What did he think would happen?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That's exactly what I thought too Andy! There was an oar he could have whacked it with but nooooooooo........:wacko:

It's a very entertaining show by the way, and quite serious. That's what made it so funny for us. I can imagine Marty hated to be caught in the act of such pure stupidity. :LOL:

Seems to me he's too stupid to have a gun. What did he think would happen?
My ex-DH got a Quebec gun handler's permit, so he could go hunting. There was a mandatory 1 day course. They spent a couple of hours reading out hunting "accidents" from the previous year. The two that come to mind:

A guy gets a cartridge jammed in his rifle. He braces is against his foot and works the action. It cleared the jam and he has a few less toes.

Two guys in a canoe. Neither one can swim. Neither one is wearing a life vest. They were travelling parallel to the shore. One of them stood up and took a shot at a moose on the shore. Guess what happened to the canoe.

A friend lived in rural New York. Her dad was a hunting guide. One year the hunter he was guiding asked if they liked his new bearskin coat that he had bought for hunting. They suggested he wear an orange vest over it. He got separated from the guide. They heard a shot. Then they heard someone shout, "I shot a talking bear!"

The Atlantic is one big barrel! Some of those fish can be awful tricksy! Took me 8 dives, over a month to nail one particular 20# black grouper.:ohmy:

And the one (1), yes one, time I managed to shoot one you thought our dive buddy had shot it and I was just bringing it to the boat.

BTW, for those of you that don't know, black groupers are very skittish and nearly always, 99.9% of the time, take off at the first sign of divers. They are very hard to catch spear fishing. I just happened to get extremely lucky that time with a curious black. And I was buddying up with someone who had nearly as much as experience as Craig, while next to them I was a rank amateur.

Though I was the only one that has EVER caught a lobster free swimming away from a diver (same guy I was buddying with) with 1 hand. I beat both of them on that. Just stuck my hand down and the lobster scooted right into it (they go backward when confronted).

Last edited:
And the one (1), yes one, time I managed to shoot one you thought our dive buddy had shot it and I was just bringing it to the boat.

BTW, for those of you that don't know, black groupers are very skittish and nearly always, 99.9% of the time, take off at the first sign of divers. They are very hard to catch spear fishing. I just happened to get extremely lucky that time with a curious black. And I was buddying up with someone who had nearly as much as experience as Craig, while next to them I was a rank amateur.

Though I was the only one that has EVER caught a lobster free swimming away from a diver (same guy I was buddying with) with 1 hand. I beat both of them on that. Just stuck my hand down and the lobster scooted right into it (they go backward when confronted).

Deserved bragging rights, Medtran!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom