Bacon Bowls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know a lot of people on this forum love their bacon. Has anyone tried making the bacon bowls?

https://www.buyperfectbacon.com/

I don't eat much bacon. I can handle a couple strips on a BLT, but that's about it. It is way too salty for my taste.

I see those advertised on TV now and then. Complete with the cheesy sound effects of people biting into one.
I think they would be pretty cool if you were doing the right type of dinner or party. You could have bacon bowls, those tortilla shell chili bowls... for dessert edible... err, something else :angel:
:LOL:

I see those advertised on TV now and then. Complete with the cheesy sound effects of people biting into one.
I think they would be pretty cool if you were doing the right type of dinner or party. You could have bacon bowls, those tortilla shell chili bowls... for dessert edible... err, something else :angel:
I couldn't handle the "carnival barker" tone and had to shut that tab right away.

I think I'll use salt and pepper's suggestion, if I want any bacon bowls.

...You could have bacon bowls, those tortilla shell chili bowls... for dessert edible... err, something else :angel:
How about chocolate cups?
images

What about chocolate bacon bowls? LOL I saw on Cupcake Wars someone made chocolate bacon cupcakes! Ewwwww Too much bacon for me.
Not going to happen at my house. We had some chocolate chip cookies with bacon at a party. We both agreed: the cookies were okay, but it was a waste of good bacon and waste of good chocolate chips.

I hate to be the one to say it, but I think bacon has reached the "too much of a good thing" stage.

Two, maybe three slices with my breakfast in the morning, crumbled bacon in biscuits or muffins, saved bacon fat used in making scratch cheese biscuits, small amounts here and there, I can live with that. I just want the flavor of bacon in small amounts every so often. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom