Dinner Tuesday 2-18-2014 ~ What's your Tues. Chews?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
I'm about to toss a chicken in the crock pot with the usual holy trinity of veggies. Brown rice enhanced with lemon zest/fresh parsley and some pan-roasted "aspergrass" along side.

Anyone else decide yet?

Leftovers for the family at home. There's leftover short rib tagliatelle and taco meat as well as enough salad stuff to last a week.

Ah, good, I'm not the only one! It's left over hamburger onion pie. Tomorrow I can start something new.

We have many leftovers to finish up, but I have a hankering for Taco Tuesday. Will see if I can talk DH into bringing some home.

Ha! It worked!

Last edited:
Cheese omelette made with my friend's free range eggs, mixed green salad and tiny plum tomatoes. Plain yoghourt and black cherries.

Cincinnati style chili with turkey for the protein. A green salad on the side. We've also got some rice for the rest of the family. I'm doing a low carb thing right now or I would make some beer batter bread. I dare not. I won't be able to resist.

My first actual stab at cooking for awhile. I covered a ham with ground cloves, brown sugar and ground mustard, put it in a roaster and put it in the oven. :LOL:

I will also slice up some potatoes to use for pan fries and steam some spinach and kale for a warm beet and greens salad. TB will help me with all of this part as I can only stay on my feet a bit at a time.

I am really looking forward to this meal both from the preparation and the content! :)

We went out. I had a turkey bacon club, but I took the bacon off and DH ate it, and a cup of broccoli soup. DH got a fish sandwich and french fries.

Back
Top Bottom