Hello from Ottawa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cookyourheartout

Assistant Cook
Hello Discuss Cooking members!

My name is Daniel and I am new to Discuss Cooking! I just joined yesterday and I am very excited and happy to be apart of this wonderful cooking community :).

I would say that I am just a beginner in the kitchen. I have graduated from 2 culinary programs at a local college and although it was a great program, I still cannot say that I am a chef. In fact, many of the greatest chefs still consider themselves cooks. There is no much to learn about food, cooking, and gastronomy, that we will never be able to learn everything. There is just so much to learn.

I am here to expand my knowledge about cooking, learn from the experiences of other members, gain great wisdom and advice, make new friends, and have a wonderful time!

Thank you for time and have a great rest of your day! For those of you who are in Canada or you are in a place where it is freezing cold from this Winter season, stay warm!

Daniel :)

Welcome from the other end of Canada. I have travelled to Ottawa on business and love it there. It was in the fall and there is nothing prettier. Even nicer than the leaves changing here.

I hope you enjoy your stay here at DC. :)

Welcome from the other end of Canada. I have travelled to Ottawa on business and love it there. It was in the fall and there is nothing prettier. Even nicer than the leaves changing here.

I hope you enjoy your stay here at DC. :)

LPBeier, thank you for welcoming me! I hope you are staying warm and you are enjoying your day! I am glad that you had a good say when you travelled to Ottawa!

Thank you very much! I hope you are enjoying your stay here!

Hi Daniel from rural Ottawa. I gather you were at Algonquin? I think you'll enjoy the folks you'll meet here.

CWS4322, thank you for your message. All I will say, because this is a public forum, that I went to a community college. If you would like to know more, you can send me a private message. I just don't feel comfortable giving out where I went to school, especially since I am new here, and I don't know what to expect. I hope you understand.

Back
Top Bottom