Site offline late Thursday, March 13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Janet H

Certifiable Executive Chef
Staff member
I wanted to give you a heads up that the forum will be offline for about an hour later today as we move to a new server. At about 10 PM (EST) (or 03:00 GMT) we will be offline for about an hour. Once we're back and running smoothly, you should see faster page loads and more stability. Thanks in advance for your patience :chef:

Yup, but we are currently in Eastern Daylight Time, not Standard Time. EDT = GMT -4; EST = GMT -5. She wrote "03:00 GMT", which is +5 hours of 10 PM EST, not of EDT. Might have been a typo.

What would that be in Zulu time?
:LOL:

I am sorry, and I do apologize, but I cannot be without this website for an hour.

This will cause me very much mental stress and if it goes offline for that long, I may be forced to use sharp measures.

You will force me to play with my cats, read a nice book, write in my journal of how mean you are, clean my bathroom, play-wrestle with Azia, call Carl and Laki, work on a new song on my guitar, write letters to my family and some of the Catina crew and my Gizzi, eat some candy, or worse, join a Russian bride chat room.

I hope the management of this website understands how horrible this is for some members. I may become emotionally scarred for the rest of my life.

That was funny, yes? HA!!

I'll be looking forward to the nice changes. Thank you so very much!

With love,
~Cat

Thanks for the warning Janet. With the schedule I keep there's a good chance I'll be one of the early ones to test drive the site. Looking forward to faster/better.

Who will pay for my withdrawal medicine and treatment? This is terrible. It is just fine if I am away from this website while going to school and attending to DA, but how dare you go offline!

I don't have any double standards either, HA!

I can sue this website for this. I looked up reasons for marriage dissolution, and I can sue for alienation of affection.

I'm sorry, this is too much fun. My dumb sense of humor is just hard to hide sometimes.

With love,
~Cat

I was just now able to get back on...off to bed. Wouldn't have been able to sleep if I didn't know DC got back on!

Back
Top Bottom