WFD Wed May 14?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
Since its humpday maybe we'll do breakfast for dinner. Humpty dumpty style. There's still leftovers to munch too.

DH is out of town - drove up to Baltimore with some friends to catch the baseball game against his beloved Tigers. Apparently they won ;-) So they're on the way back and will get something on the way.

I had a big, late lunch, so I'll probably just make a garden salad and toast the last bit of baguette I bought at the farmers market last weekend.

Baked cottage pie with yesterday's swiss steak and added new veggies too , peas mostly. Cole slaw with blue cheese dressing.

My guys and adopted son are too good to me.They don't want me cooking in 100 degree heat.Looks like were having burgers.

Where was their bright idea this morning when I was making hubby's breakfast/lunch? :ROFLMAO:

Five Guys for dinner tonight. It got put off since the yungung wasn't home for dinner last night. Best burger and fries. Very satisfied right now.

Tonight nothing appealed to me. Every idea I came up with turned me off. So, I ended up making something simple, ie, scrambled eggs with cheddar, and I wasn't into that either, so I threw out half of it. Now, later, I will have something chocolatey for dessert - I'm always in the mood for that!

We got our monthly United Way charity dinner. This time it was 4 grilled pork burgers the size of my head. DH and I split one on a toasted bun (buns were included) with BBQ sauce and pickles, along with the included potato salad. We haven't even touched the snickerdoodles. We'll have enough for at least 3 more meals, not bad for $20!

I got a nice, whole grain loaf of bread and some fresh bagels from the store. We have leftover meatloaf from last night and I got a rotisserie chicken and turn it into a chicken salad. Sandwiches and a chopped salad. That will work for dinner and lunch tomorrow. Hershey's kisses at midnight when nobody is looking. =0)

Boston-Montreal. Game 7. Wings and a veggie platter.
I forgot about the game. Stirling wanted fish and chips. That sounded good to me, so we went to Mckibbins Irish Pub. It was delicious. It was awfully noisy in that pub. But, the Habs won!
hapydancsmil.gif

Everyone's dinners sound so good. I'm especially craving fish and chips now, taxy. :ohmy::yum:

I had a tomato sandwich and a big bowl of watermelon. I bought a few tomatoes from a local roadside stand today and just sliced them and had them on toasted rye bread, with just a little mayo and S&P. Heavenly. :yum:

I've been sorta MIA on the daily dinner threads, life has been just getting in the way...! :)

Back
Top Bottom