Pizza Hut Japan releases a Marshmallow and Caramel topped pizza...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Part of my says "Yuck" and the other part says "Yum". I love anything with caramel and marshmallow. At last, I assume you meant caramel - I'm not sure about marshmallow and camel topped pizza :-D

My guilty secret (well, one of them) is tins of Carnation caramel (a bit like dulce de leche) I don't keep tins in stock because the temptation to eat one might be too much so I always buy the day I intend cooking with it.

Last edited:
Those people eat seaweed and raw fish, not to mention eels and sea cucumbers. What do you expect?
Oh, I don't know that they have the monopoly of odd foods. The Welsh eat "laver bread" which is a form of seaweed, on both sides of the pond we eat raw oysters and jellied eels have long been a treat in the East End of London.

A mediaeval English king (can't remember which one) was said to have died of eating a surfeit of lampreys which are very odd fish indeed.

Caviare - raw fish eggs

Tripe - lining of a cow's stomach. Not to my taste but popular in France

Chitterlings - animal intestines

Elder - boiled cow's udder - once very popular in working class towns of the North West of England but I haven't seen it recently - quote from "The Diary of Samuel Pepys" - "I shall not dine on a roasted Tongue and Udder again soon". Speaks volumes, I think!

I rest my case!

Last edited:
I forgot to learn how to read Japanese. I would be making one of those dessert pizzas, smeared with cream cheese, some fruit slices like bananas and pineapple. Then I would top with caramel and marshmallows. Run that baby under the broiler until the marshmallows are all toasty and melted. That's my interpretation of their recipe.

Now, why doesn't Pizza Hut get creative around here?

I forgot to learn how to read Japanese. I would be making one of those dessert pizzas, smeared with cream cheese, some fruit slices like bananas and pineapple. Then I would top with caramel and marshmallows. Run that baby under the broiler until the marshmallows are all toasty and melted. That's my interpretation of their recipe.

Now, why doesn't Pizza Hut get creative around here?

Missing the Almonds.

Back
Top Bottom