"Dr. Oz defends 'miracle' products before panel of senators who call them a sham"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cave76

Washing Up
"Dr. Oz defends 'miracle' products before panel of senators who call them a sham"

"The popular TV doctor thought he was offering expert testimony about bogus medical supplements and get-thin-quick schemes when he showed up at a Senate panel hearing on Tuesday.

But the wizard of health was quickly playing defense when lawmakers called him a big, fat liar.

“I don’t get why you need to say this stuff, because you know it’s not true,” said Sen. Claire McCaskill, who led the commerce subcommittee hearing."

Dr. Oz defends 'miracle' products before panel of senators who call them a sham - NY Daily News

The constant yammering of ways to get skinny from Dr. Oz wore thin long ago for me. It's as if he has forgotten that there are other health issues that are equally important.

Not a fan. His silly demonstrations did it for me. I saw a commercial for his show today. He's going to demonstrate getting drunk and talk about how it makes him feel. I'd have to get drunk to sit through silliness like that.

I'm not sure what bothers me more, Dr. Oz and his miracle claims or the United States Senate wasting time on this nonsense.

It's time to wake up America! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Not a fan. His silly demonstrations did it for me. I saw a commercial for his show today. He's going to demonstrate getting drunk and talk about how it makes him feel. I'd have to get drunk to sit through silliness like that.

Never watched a complete episode.
But will watch this one if I remember!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom