Dinner Fri the 27th of June...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lamb Rogan Gosh ( curry for those who may not know) with Rice for him and Indian fry bread for me just because I LOVE it. Poppadoms, lime pickle, mango chutney, and yogurt on the side of course..........................mouth watering as I write this...Bye, Bye, it's ready..............

Grilling various steaks.Rib Eye's,Flank steaks.Salmon,pasta dish of something.Basically I dun know..:ohmy: Need to clean out the fridge.

Note posted on the board"
Menu's options are subject to change. Chef needs a day of rest.

Old fashioned meat loaf and spuds in the oven. Bacon wrapped asparagus bundles will go under the broiler later. I put together a fruit salad too.

Last edited:
Rib-eyes on the grill. A marinated cucumber and tomato salad and baked potato's with tatziki topping. I have some beautiful nectarines, peaches and cherries as well. Life is good. The menu there is fantastic.

Happy Friday Eve everyone.

Boy, was I lazy today. Just a pork loin, gravy, smooshed taters and steamed broccoli. A neighbor gave us half a watermelon, and my goodness, it was so good!

I know hubby and I are strange sometimes, but it was a seeded watermelon, which called for a seed-spitting contest off the back deck, lol! Hubby won.....this time.

I was lazy, too. I cut two chicken breasts into fingers, sprinkled them with S&P and Penzey's Mural of Flavor seasoning and sautéed them; I dipped mine in tzatziki sauce and DH drizzled his with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce. DH grilled two ears of corn and I mixed some sliced cucumber with marinated roasted red peppers. Easy, yummy, done.

I took a container of marinara and thawed it out. I put it on the stove, then sautéed some Italian sausage rounds. Added them.
Then sautéed some mushrooms and added them. Then sautéed some peppers (red and green) and onions and added them.

Served it over linguine garnished with Peccorinno Romano, chopped herbs and pepper flakes.
My wife asked if i had worked on it all day. It took less than 30 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom